Applications for the show are being processed through Juried Art Services a digital jurying and application system. However, all jurying will be done by local jurors who are familiar with the Art, for Heaven’s Sake! show.
- Click here to go to www.juriedartservices.com
- You will be on the Home Page Just above where it says OPEN REGISTRATIONS, find the sentence that says, “If this is your first visit to Juried Art Services, click here to learn more about how to use our site!” This is a step-by-step tutorial on how to use the site.
- If you have questions or problems contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Sondra Hodson at email@example.com
- Submit your application by JULY 16, 2021.
- All applications, including those from artists who have exhibited with us before, must be submitted with 4 photographs of current work to be exhibited.
- Your entry will be blind juried based on your photos. We also require a photograph of your exhibit layout.
Space Allocation for artists: Our show format allows each artist approximately 10’ by 10’ of display area. Your exhibit must conform to the high standards of the show. The show is limited to approximately 75 exhibitors. Artists will be notified of their selection by AUGUST 7, 2021.
In addition, we will have a small number of spaces open in our craft boutique.
Space Allocation for crafters: You will get a table that is 72″ x 30″. Your exhibit must conform to the high standards of the festival. Due to limited space, only one table per person is allowed.
Show Standards: Art, for Heaven’s Sake! is open only to original items created by the exhibitor. Should you attempt to supplement your inventory with commercial or manufactured items, you will be asked to remove them, so please do not bring such items with you. Our Festival is juried from photos and descriptions provided, therefore the quality of your photo presentation is important. Decisions of the jury are final.
ABOUT THE SHOW
Art, for Heaven’s Sake! is the premier art show in our region. The show provides a showcase for the artist to exhibit and sell work in an inviting setting. The event begins with a reception on Friday evening with musical entertainment. Artists must be present to meet and visit with our over 2000 guests and customers who attend during the course of the show. Over the years, this show has proven its value. In 17 hours of operation, it grosses well over $125,000…our customers come ready to buy!
DATES AND HOURS
Friday, October 15, 7 pm to 10:00 pm
Saturday, October 16, 10 am to 7 pm
Sunday, October 17, 11:30 am to 5 pm
FEES AND COMMISSIONS FOR ARTISTS
The application fee for artists is $20 and is non-refundable. The acceptance fee is $100. A 20% commission will be taken on each piece sold. All sales and sales tax are processed through the show by show cashiers. All major credit cards are accepted. Proceeds from the 20% commission go to Redlands United Church of Christ a 501c3 charitable organization.
FEES AND COMMISSIONS FOR CRAFTERS
The application entry fee for crafters is $15.00 and is non-refundable. The acceptance fee is $35.00 for a 70 X 32-inch table. A 20% commission will be taken on each piece sold. All sales and sales tax are processed through the show by show cashiers. All major credit cards are accepted. Proceeds from the 20% commission go to Redlands United Church of Christ a 501c3 charitable organization.
We provide publicity, including social media, the Internet, our website, newspaper, radio, and cable TV. In addition, we mail over 5000 announcement cards throughout southern California. You may request these cards to mail or send us your mailing list and we will mail them with our bulk mail at no cost to you.
- This is an indoor/outdoor show and, as mentioned above, the space size allocated to each artist is approximately 10’ by 10’. YOU MUST PROVIDE your own display boards, pedestals, showcases, and lighting. We provide general lighting for all exhibit areas, but it is not adequate to fully display artwork.
- Canopies All canopies must be blue or white 10 x 10 feet with straight legs. If you need a canopy supplied by the show, there is a $45 charge for the weekend.
- The craft boutique will take place indoors.
Your artwork is NOT insured by the Show. A security service will be on duty whenever the show is not in progress. We hope you will submit an application for our 42nd annual show. We would love to have you join the outstanding group of artists that make Art, for Heaven’s Sake a venue people look forward to year after year!